Presale question about VMVendor Multivendor for Virtuemart

More
5 years 2 weeks ago #43353 by infosistemas
Hello, I am interested about the VMVendor Virtuemart Multi Vendor extension, but I have some doubts:

- I currently have a project using virtuemart, I use a virtuemart addon for custom fields, also an add on for one page checkout, I use VP One page Checkout; and a payment addon for my payment gateway. I would like to add your extension to my project to support multiple sellers, but I do not know if current addons I am using with virtuemart will continue to work with your Multivendor extension.

Thank you,

Jacobo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 2 weeks ago #43354 by nordmograph
Hello,
The checkout will still fully be handled by VM so the one page checkout would still work.
The custom field plugin would still work in VM but might not be integrated in VMVendor.

Hope it helps.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.308 seconds