3 features don't work after the install of newly bought VMVendor

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
4 years 8 months ago #43730 by
3 features don't work after the install of newly bought VMVendor: VMVendor, My VMVendor Profile (both error 1054) & Withdrawpoints (error 0).
What should I do?
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 8 months ago #43732 by nordmograph
There errors seem to be because VMVendor is looking for Jomsocial data on your site but can not find it.

Do you have Jomsocial installed ?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
4 years 8 months ago #43734 by
Where can I check it?

More
4 years 8 months ago #43735 by nordmograph
If you don't know, you should disable Jomsocial integration in VMVendor settings options.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
4 years 8 months ago #43736 by
And to switch to what: none, easysocial, community builder?

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
4 years 8 months ago - 4 years 8 months ago #43737 by
Ok, I switched it to none & no more error 1054, but Withdrawpoints is still an error 0. What should I do?
Attachments:
Last edit: 4 years 8 months ago by .

Time to create page: 0.364 seconds