Set and publish a menu item?

More
3 years 10 months ago - 3 years 10 months ago #44554 by Beachalog
Sorry! New to this component. Just set it up, and getting the attached. Help!

STILL WAITING!!!! What the does this mean???

You must set and publish a menu item to the VMVendor Vendor profile page (set to all languages or to this specific language).

Sorry, but it makes NO sense! I get that it's probably a translation / language issue, but it really does not make sense. Please clarify ASAP! I can't keep working on this project until this is resolved. URGENT, URGENT, URGENT!!!!!!
Attachments:
Last edit: 3 years 10 months ago by Beachalog.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 10 months ago #44555 by nordmograph
Hello,
Sorry if this is not clear.
You must create a joomla menu item to the vmvendor profile. It needs to be a public menu item.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
3 years 10 months ago #44557 by Beachalog
Thank you! I have published menus for all the available options, but they're all set to superuser for now, since I am still working on the site.

So once I make them public, it should be okay!

Is there a menu option to see all vendors, or should I just use the modules for that?

Thanks again. Sorry, I know it's a language / translation issue, but it had me stumped for HOURS!

More
3 years 10 months ago #44560 by nordmograph
No problem,
Yes the issue might be because menu items are not public.
You should use the module to list vendors, it has various settings , sorting options. So you can also use several instances on the same page.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Time to create page: 0.346 seconds