Double text string on PayPal checkout page?

More
3 years 10 months ago #44569 by Beachalog
Hi again,

Another weird problem for you.

I am getting a double text string on the PayPal redirect page when payments are made. I can only assume this is something to do with having this component installed on the site, and that it's pulling the text string twice. How do I fix that?

Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 10 months ago #44571 by nordmograph
Hi,
What text ? Screenshot please.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
3 years 10 months ago - 3 years 10 months ago #44574 by Beachalog
Hi,

Thanks, a screenshot is attached.

As you can see, one is showing up in a "button" style, and then there's plain text below, that's WAY out of whack!

Does not look great!

I tried to create a language override, but both disappeared, so I can only imagine that there are two instances of the same text string on that page.

Regards,

Tamara

P.S. Sorry - same screenshot. It just uploaded three times, and I can't delete for some reason!
Last edit: 3 years 10 months ago by Beachalog.

More
3 years 10 months ago #44575 by nordmograph
I can't see any screenshot here. Did you remove it?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
3 years 10 months ago #44576 by Beachalog
No. Here's another attempt.

More
3 years 10 months ago #44577 by Beachalog
Hi there.

Have you had a chance to figure this out yet? Hoping to be live next week, so I need to get things finished!

Thanks.

Time to create page: 0.340 seconds