Image problem

More
3 years 8 months ago #44724 by Beachalog
Image problem was created by Beachalog
Good afternoon.

I've discovered that there seems to be a problem with the image uploading from VMVendor.

When I upload images via the frontend using your component, they DO NOT show up in the backend.

Example:

My image looks fine on the vendor page on the front end.

However, it does NOT show up in the backend of the site, and I get this:

Error
vmError: Couldnt create thumb, file not found /home/qnvwsa4sj647/public_html/images/virtuemart/vendor/images/stories/virtuemart/vendor/998_shoppin_social_red.png

I have also been uploading products in bulk via the backend, the information shows up in the vendor area, but when I add images there, they do not show up in the correct place.

I am VERY fast losing patience with this.

If you can't offer a solution that will make my site work, I want my money back, for everything I have bought here, so I can use something else.

Enough is enough.

Tamara

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.313 seconds