VMVendor Broken with Newest VirtueMart Update 03-03-2021

More
3 years 2 months ago #45327 by tazzarkin
After updating to the newest VirtueMart, the VMVendor (and VirtueMart) came up with the following error:

1054 Unknown column 'vvu.virtuemart_vendor_id' in 'on clause'

After disabling plugins one by one, I was able to determine it is caused by the following VMVendor Plugin:

Content - VMVendor Vendor

Is there a way to fix this?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 1 month ago #45344 by tazzarkin
I just purchased VMVendor for the 3rd time to see if it fixes the problem. You charged me for it, but there is no download link in my account.

More
3 years 1 month ago #45345 by tazzarkin
Um... it's getting a little weird now.

One week ago, I sent you an e-mail and a message on your contact page, which described my error, and asking if I need to renew the subscription. You never answered.

So, then 5 days ago, I posted in this forum asking about the error, and you never responded.

So, two days ago, I renewed my subscription ($72 USD), hoping it would fix my error. You took the money from my bank right away, but I never got the product. In fact, in your Orders Section, it still shows as "Pending".

Seriously, I hope you are okay and nothing has happened to you. I really hope you don't have some kind of emergency to deal with. You've been friendly in the past.

However, it's getting a little strange because it's two days, you have my money, but I still don't have the product. I don't even know if it will work.

Can you please answer?

More
3 years 1 month ago #45346 by tazzarkin
Okay, I got the e-mail and it's in my download section now (almost 2 days later). I replied to the email and sent proof of purchase.

Can I ask a question about VMVendor?

More
3 years 1 month ago #45347 by tazzarkin
I installed the most recent version and I am still getting the same error.

Is there any way to fix this? I paid for the upgrade. Please... I really want to fix this.

More
3 years 1 month ago #45350 by tazzarkin
What is the normal turn-around time to fix things? It has been 7 days since I sent you the first email.

I can't use it if there is an error.

Time to create page: 0.332 seconds