VM Vendor suite "add product" link not collapsing

More
13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #5076 by Jizza
First thanks a lot for a really helpful extension.

I installed it and everything seems to be working fine. Only the link doesn't want close op my category browser page. It remains open for some reason.

Can you please provide some help with this matter as it takes away a lot of space op my page :(

Joomla: 1.5.22
PHP: 5.2.17
VM Vendor suite: latest
Last edit: 13 years 2 months ago by Jizza.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #5078 by nordmograph
Hello

This tab opening/closing relies on mootools. Make sure mootools il loding once on your page and is not in conflict with another extension.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
13 years 2 months ago #5092 by Jizza
Seems like the menu of my template is causing a conflict, when switched off the add link works correctly.

How do i fix this? I need to use both. Is there perhaps a way to add items without the use of mootools?

More
13 years 2 months ago #5093 by Jizza
Seems like the menu of my template is causing a conflict, when switched off the add link works correctly. How do i fix this? I need to use both. Is there perhaps a way to add items without the use of mootools?

More
13 years 2 months ago #5094 by nordmograph
Hello
Please provide a link to a page when both are enabled, or check the javascript error message when it happens, it provides clues. Check also Mootools is never loaded twice in your Source code. VM usually loads one...

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #5095 by Jizza
These are the javaScript errors that was shown. Now it don't look like the template is causing the conflict but perhaps with my community builder or Virtuemart component?

I apologize, I'm no programmer so this is like looking for a needle in a haystack to me. I don't know what to do here :S[img]http://http://www.allianz-ent.com/images/vendor_suite_help.jpg[/img]
Last edit: 13 years 2 months ago by Jizza. Reason: Image provided

Time to create page: 0.357 seconds