VM Vendor suite "add product" link not collapsing

More
13 years 1 month ago #5130 by Jizza
That's strange,

The slide remains open with me, in both Internet Explorer and Opera. What browser are you using?

The only thing a changed was deactivation of a rokbox system plugin

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #5131 by nordmograph
Yes I'm on chrome and I tested on Firefox and it' s still open... No error showing in the console. Can you try with another template and disabling the bottom toolbar?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
13 years 1 month ago #5132 by Jizza
Alright I'll give it a shot.

More
13 years 1 month ago #5133 by Jizza
Looks like the problem lies in my rocket team template (using gantry framework) and its associated plug-ins. Does work fine in an other template like you suggested.

I'm going to try and loose/change some of the associated plugins/settings to see if I can fix it.

I'll notify you if I succeeded.

More
13 years 1 month ago #5134 by nordmograph
Yes, have a look, Vmvendor is usually compatible with gantry and rocket extensions with no problem.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #5152 by Jizza
Hey (me again),

I found out that my virtuemart checkout process wasn't working either. (Compatibility issue between versions of CB & VM)

I downgraded to VM 1.4 to fix the checkout process from virtuemart but the problem with the VM Vendor add button remains. But now the product add feature remains open in my events menu drop down :S Any idea how this is caused??

If I deactivate the module that's shown in the events dropdown menu (event flyer), than the product add feature remains open in the category browse page.

If I disable the module from showing on the category browse page (Menu Assignment) then it doesn't show in the drop down but on the page but off course it remains open too.
Last edit: 13 years 1 month ago by Jizza. Reason: Temporary solution found for add feature showing in menu drop down

Time to create page: 0.359 seconds