Discounted prices with possibility to override

More
8 years 7 months ago #29320 by 50price
Hi,

I wonder how easy it would be to give the option for the administrator to decide whether he wants his vendors to be able to set discounted prices with the possibility to override them just as in VM backend? See the attachment to understand better.

I know you don't have it implemented yet but shouldn't be quite too hard to customize it I think.

Please advise.

Thanks,
Martin
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 6 months ago #29710 by 50price
Hi,

I would appreciate if I can receive some feedback on this.

Thanks,
Martin

More
8 years 6 months ago #29715 by nordmograph
Hi,
It is planned to be added in next update, with Vendor comments and other new features.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
8 years 6 months ago #29716 by 50price
You rock! Thanks!

More
8 years 6 months ago #29718 by nordmograph
Actually there allready a way to use discount rules, with the taxes, but please describe precisely how you currently do it in VM so it's added like you expect in VMVendor.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
8 years 6 months ago #29721 by 50price
I did customized the addproduct views and stuff and this part is fine. I included override=1 and product_override_price in the update query too. But now I am stuck with the product edition since I don't know how to return this product_override_price to the vendor so he can edit it.

/com_vmvendor/views/editproduct/tmpl/default.php - here I am trying to define the $product_override_price somehow but got no idea how.

Regards,
Martin

Time to create page: 0.333 seconds