Third party plugins

More
8 years 6 months ago #29899 by 50price
Third party plugins was created by 50price
Hi,

I am using a component for displaying a number of custom fields related to products.
Those customfields are available through Virtuemart administration as well as through another MultiVendor module I am using (yeah, I have 2 types of vendors).

I have contacted their support and they told me the only thing that needs to be done is to add 2 functions into your Multivendor module.

Here's the original reply:
"Any plugin can become compatible with our solution by adding just 2 functions it it's code.

Open the file: plugins/vmcustom/customfieldsforall/customfieldsforall.php
at the end there are 2 functions:
onGenerateCustomfilters
onFilteringCustomfilters

These 2 are called by custom filters. The 1st to check if a plugin can be used for filtering.
The 2nd during filtering. "

So maybe the only question is - where should I add those functions in your module?

Regards,
Martin

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 4 months ago #30489 by 50price
Replied by 50price on topic Third party plugins
Hi,

Is it possible to get this stuff integrated with your vendor module? I am using a similar solution and they display all customfields by default, incl. the ones provided by third party (like in the example above).

Thanks,
Martin

More
8 years 4 months ago #30491 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Third party plugins
Hi Martin,

I'm still not sure I understand
Including that customfieldsforall plugin to VMVendor forms would allow any custom field plugins to be integrated to VMVendor ?
Provide me with a copy of the plugin so I can have a look / understand

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
8 years 4 months ago #30511 by 50price
Hi,

Please check your email.

Regards,
Martin

More
8 years 4 months ago #30752 by 50price
Hi,

Did you get a chance to look into this?

Thanks,
Martin

More
8 years 3 weeks ago #32252 by marcelooo
Replied by marcelooo on topic Third party plugins
It will be nice if vmvendor will be support these custom filters plugins.

Time to create page: 0.326 seconds