vmvendor- invoice

More
8 years 5 months ago #30726 by u2waydamien
Hello

I am using vmvendor and other nordmograph's extensions for my projet.
I would like to know if it is possible to manage configuration so that invoice would have the vendor' name and not the super admin name.

In my projet the payment will coming to the admin paypal account and then if everything is ok on the transaction , the admin will send money to the vendor. But the invoice will be a vendor's one (with is name)

If you could find a solution...

Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 5 months ago #30729 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic vmvendor- invoice
Hi,

I moved this to the Feature Request category

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
8 years 5 months ago #30784 by u2waydamien
Replied by u2waydamien on topic vmvendor- invoice
Hello

I modify virtuemart configuration so that basket are send to the vendor ( not the main vendor).
So now , when there is a purchase, the vendor can show it on the dashboard.
But on this configuration , purchase are not visible on the backend , only the vendor can show it on is dashboard.

The first step is ok for me , but i would like to have a pdf invoice ( with vendor name) and too i would like to show all purchase of the website in the virtuemart backend .

is it possible? should it need an addon or onather plugin ?

Regards

Damien

More
8 years 5 months ago #30785 by nordmograph
Hi Damien,

Yes Virtuemart allows admin to browse all orders for any vendor.
GO tot he backend VM order list and check the vendor filter.

For your invoice request, I'll have alook at it by the end of the month and January.
I'll keep you posted.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
8 years 4 months ago #30808 by u2waydamien
Replied by u2waydamien on topic vmvendor- invoice
Hello Adrien

i have a look on virtuemart backend , and there is no ossibiity to choose the vendor and to see vendor's command.

Regards
Damien
Attachments:

More
8 years 4 months ago #30811 by nordmograph
In Virtuemart config options, enable multivendor mode.
Hope it helps.
Let me know

The following user(s) said Thank You: u2waydamien

Time to create page: 0.328 seconds