vmvendor- invoice

More
8 years 4 months ago #30813 by u2waydamien
Replied by u2waydamien on topic vmvendor- invoice
Adrien

multivendor is already on enable.

I am trying to use backend authorisation so that the main vedor can see all orders and seller can see there proper order.
I try to check basket for admin or for vendor:
in the first step , i can see all the order but order doesn't appear on vendor dashboard and vendor don't recei ve an email when there is an order.
in the second situation, vendor have an email when there is an order , he can see the order on the dashboard, but the main vendor don't see the order.
It is the same in your demo website, when someone make an order , the sailor have no order on the dashboard.

Maybe my solution is only to give right on backend virtuemart, but it is better in fact to use frontend for seller who don't know joomla administration.

Regards
Damien
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 4 months ago #30814 by u2waydamien
Adrien

multivendor is already on enable.

I am trying to use backend authorisation so that the main vedor can see all orders and seller can see there proper order.
I try to check basket for admin or for vendor:
in the first step , i can see all the order but order doesn't appear on vendor dashboard and vendor don't recei ve an email when there is an order.
in the second situation, vendor have an email when there is an order , he can see the order on the dashboard, but the main vendor don't see the order.
It is the same in your demo website, when someone make an order , the sailor have no order on the dashboard.

Maybe my solution is only to give right on backend virtuemart, but it is better in fact to use frontend for seller who don't know joomla administration.
Attachments:

More
8 years 4 months ago #30816 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic vmvendor- invoice
Choisissez:
- Le panier est toujours attribué au vendor principal
Cette option concerne surtout l'ttribution des methodes de payment et envoi ou encore taxes

Notez qu'une commande doit avoir le statut 'confirmé' (ainsi que chaque element de cette comande) pour que les vendor les voeint apparaitre dans la dashboard.

Ainsi les comandes sont visibles dans le backend par le main vendor et dans le dashboard du vendor.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
Attachments:

More
8 years 4 months ago #30824 by u2waydamien
Hello

that s ok for this step; the last step for me is to change the vendor name on the invoice that is send.
In fact , i will not call it invoice but it ill be a pdf to show the puchase for the client.
I can 't edit good invoice with the good invoice number . But i my project, the vendor is the society that is selling the product ( they will only use credit transfer for payment or maybe the userpoint system?)

Regards
Damien

Time to create page: 0.319 seconds