Improve Vendors Component Tipps

More
8 years 2 weeks ago #32932 by Mx150
Hi all,

i have a big site running with vendors component and i can tell you it works great. I love the support and if you want to run a multivendor marketplace, this tool is for you. With the time using it for maybe 3 years now, i have found some things that can make it more user friendly in the future.
I will write down my Ideas here for hopping to get help with this:

1. Vendor can clone products. -> Would be very nice to imporve Market size faster. This feature is allready in backend of virtuemart.

2. Points to Vendor when adding a Product -> Can be very usefull to have more payments. (Would pay for that)

3. User Points sorting by user in backend. -> If you have many sales on your Market its hard to figure out important ones.

4. HTML E-Mail to Vendor when selling product. -> This is the most important E-Mail for Vendors and it should look nice

5. You have 5 Product Sells with 60€ count. -> This example Text would be nice in Dashboard

6. Vendor E-Mail to PMS -> Must be possible to send PMS and E-Mail to Vendor. If the user Login he has a notification.

Ok... :silly: i think it is enough for today. This are my top 6. that makes Vendor Component user friendly. I think this can not be missed. Would be great if anyone has a solution or it may can implementate in the next update. This are my experience for the last 3 years working with it.

But i can tell you support an component work great.

PS: Sorry for my bad english.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 weeks ago #32933 by nordmograph
Hi,,
Thank you for sharing these.

1. yes this is an interesting feature
2. yes, Alatak is currently working on a Paypal Adaptive payment solution for VMVendor
3. agreed
5. A kind of notification I guess, not only in dashboard
6. This is allready bossible if using Jomsocial or EasySocial.

We'll keep your requests in mind for the next updates :)

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mx150

More
8 years 2 weeks ago #32938 by Mx150
Hi,
off cause. I see you maybe can help with some feat by the time.

5. A module would be great to display overall stats. Like how many sales - The money earned - Number of producs paused - and so on..

6. Only use Community Builder.. can you may help me with this. My Private Message System is Udde

Thanks for any help and this great component.

More
8 years 2 weeks ago #32940 by Mx150
Let Vendors mark his products as featured Product would be really great. The marked 10 Products have to display before all other products. This is what works very great in backend of virtuemart.

More
8 years 4 days ago #33226 by Mx150
Hello Adrien,

are her any news i missed? Can you maybe send me a Mail if there is a new Vendor update?

Thank you

More
8 years 4 days ago #33227 by nordmograph
Hi,

Not yet. The Joomla extensions updater should let you know when un update is available, and we occasionaly send email for some major updates.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mx150

Time to create page: 0.325 seconds