Bitcoin Payments

More
7 years 10 months ago #33419 by biggzi
Bitcoin Payments was created by biggzi
Sorry if this is in the wrong section.

I am looking to setup a multi vendor ecommerce site. I'm very familiar with Joomla so thought this extension would be perfect.

However, I only want to deal in Bitcoins as a payment method.

From looking through the documentation I believe I can accept payment in bitcoin for products but I also want to pay my merchants in Bitcoin. Is this possible? I can't see any information about it.

Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 10 months ago #33421 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Bitcoin Payments
We have a Virtuemart plugin for Bitpay services wich would allow to receive payment in bitcoins.

Then VMVendor rewards vendors with points (internal vendor points) you can set the ratio sot 1 point = 1 BTC for instance.
You'll have then to do some edits to the withdraw page so it makes payment request in BTC instead of Paypal when they reach a prest amount of BTC/points.
Then, the payment to vendors will have to be processed manualy.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
7 years 10 months ago #33422 by biggzi
Replied by biggzi on topic Bitcoin Payments
Great. Thanks for the quick response nordmograph.

I would rather process payouts to vendors manually anyway so that works just fine. Not too much editing then. Thanks for the advice.

More
7 years 10 months ago #33486 by nordmograph
You're welcome.
Fine then, let me know if you have more questions.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
7 years 9 months ago #34135 by tegger
Replied by tegger on topic Bitcoin Payments
Hello Adrien!

I have another questions in this topic:

Can we use more than one currency in VMVendor (for example: USD and Bitcoin)?

If we want to use Alatak.net Paypal Adaptive payment modul in VMVendor.
Can we use simultanously Bitcoin with your Bitpay extension?
And buyer can choose the way he wants to pay at the cart?

Thanks,
Tegger

More
7 years 9 months ago #34139 by nordmograph
Well

Case 1: VMVendor uses Vendor Points and any VM payment method can be used by the customer (Bitpay for instance)
For now vendors can wthdraw with Paypal or IBAN, but we could introduce Bitcoin withdrawal in a future update.

Case 2: Paypal Adaptive Payment is used and only Paypal supported method can be used by the customer.

The following user(s) said Thank You: tegger

Time to create page: 0.365 seconds