Would pay for rule that adds points by every entry

More
7 years 10 months ago #33648 by Mx150
HiAdrian,

i really would like to pay you via paypal if you can do this rule for me.

If a Vendors adds a Produkt "0,10" points goes to Vendor.
Vendor Points must be filtered by user in Backend.

What would you say can this cost of your time? I realy can pay you for that.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 10 months ago #33651 by nordmograph
Hi

1. ok, but know that this is only for VendorPoints right ? No other points system involved right.
When vendor add a product you want him to receive 0.1 points whatever the publish status is ?
What if he keeps adding and delteing ? Should a delete removes 0.1 too ?

2. ok

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
7 years 10 months ago #33654 by Mx150
Hi and thanks for Quick reply,

1 . Every time If vendors add a new Product 0.10 Pointe have to go to his vendor account.

2. He can than publish and unpublish his Product as many times as He wants.

3. Administration must Filter in backend by vendors and See the full points of filtered vendor.

4. (Optional)
Administration can Set all points of a filtered vendor to zero by 1 click.

This World be perfekt for me. What Do you think must i pay for this? You can send me email If you want to Talk About IT more.
Just use my Mail Adresse in profil. World love to work together wird you...

Best regards

More
7 years 10 months ago #33850 by Mx150
If you can help it would be awesome....

How much money do you need for this? And can i send it via Paypal to you no problem...

More
7 years 10 months ago #33853 by nordmograph

nordmograph wrote: Hi

1. ok, but know that this is only for VendorPoints right ? No other points system involved right.
When vendor add a product you want him to receive 0.1 points whatever the publish status is ?
What if he keeps adding and delteing ? Should a delete removes 0.1 too ?

? :)

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
7 years 10 months ago #33855 by Mx150
1.Yes only for your Vendor Points system.
2. Yes exactly points dont delete when product is deleted,

but count 0.10 Points only 1 time per each Product he adds. If Vendor change his product no new points are added..

This should be awesome...but note that a filter by user is important in backend.

Time to create page: 0.321 seconds