VMVendor + EasySocial = educational multivendor marketplace

More
4 years 4 weeks ago #44344 by An Drew
Hi!
I plan to build an educational multivendor site, maybe with EasySocial. The main question is whether your solution VMVendor is suitable. I've got some more questions:
1)Is it possible that users sell their classes via VMVendor (book, accept, reject, cancel lesson, confirm the end of the lesson by teacher and student)?
2)Are there any anti-fraud tools from a payment perspective?
3)What is possible - auto comparing client information with payment instrument information (card holder), freezing of writing off funds (and for how long), refund, partial refund (for example, in case that a student bought 10 classes but cannot participate in 5 of them), cancellation (by student and teacher), money transfer for payment of another classes, buying EasySocial points (e.g. 1$=1point) and paying with points or having a wallet built-in into the site so that users (both teachers and students) should deposit money for transactions and could withdraw money back?
4)Can I set up a % tax only for all transactions or I can set up one percentage of transaction for all and one for some teachers (e.g. 5% from selling any class and 4% from selling classes by selected teacher(-s)) or an item of all teachers (a special class)?
5)Can sold classes appear in a schedule, calendar with specific time and date, and available classes - with day of the week and time (so that a student could find suitable time and date, click on it, book a class or e.g. 5 classes every Monday)?
6)Do custom fields (language, level, etc) allow including them in search results?
7)Can I set up discounts (through referrals etc)?
8)Can I add new payment methods (e.g. revolut)? How much is it to keep a payment method, should PayPal or others get some persent/tax from the site (not only from the user) for transactions?
9)Is VMVendor compatible with Joomdle for selling courses?
10)Is the VMVendor update price same as first purchase price?
11)Do you leave your logos on VMVendor or there are no logos?
12)Are there any money transfer restrictions like maximum amount, frequency of transfers?
13)Does the owner of the site receive money (tax from deals between teachers and students) on the card directly or how does it work?
Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 3 weeks ago #44358 by An Drew

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.309 seconds