multiple profiles use same twitter account

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
14 years 5 months ago #951 by
Hi Adrien,

Just installed your Twitter CB plugin, it's fantastic. Nice work.

We plan to have one Twitter account for the site, and every CB user could update the site's Twitter account. Can you recommend an efficient way to auto-populate each CB profile with the main Twitter user name and password?

Thanks for your help!
Bryn

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #952 by nordmograph
well, I'm not sure I get it precisely. First what version of the cb plugin do you have the regular one or the extended one?

so you want the plugin to load the same twitter account for everyone right?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
14 years 5 months ago #953 by
I installed the extended version and yes I want to try loading the same twitter account for everyone.

Thanks for your help.

More
14 years 5 months ago #954 by nordmograph
hi
open cbtwitter_ext.php and check lines 22 & 23 and set them this way:
Code:
$twittername = 'your_twitter_name'; $twitterpass = 'your_twitter_account_password';

This should do your trick
Let me know

Btw, if you like this extension, you can review it on JED ;)

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Time to create page: 0.337 seconds