[solved] Mplayer JS issue

More
7 years 6 months ago - 7 years 6 months ago #35120 by Daniel
I have installed the package today, activated the plugin and somethings appear not to work correctly.

1.In the admin area I can only see a screen called tracks, nothing more. I clcick on options and I can now see the display and share options, so sorted them out and made it so all registered users can use it for now, just whilst i test it all

2. and most worring of all, I login as a member, I upload a track as that user, the track displays on the wall and plays but it does not go into my profiles player, or any other playlist for that matter, even if I choose a specific playlist, nothing, other than play it from the wall, that is all i can do.

3. on your demo you can do all kinds of things, none of which appear to be here after the install,

Is this something you can help with, I loved the service I saw on the demo, but this I have now, just does not work?
Last edit: 7 years 6 months ago by nordmograph.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 6 months ago - 7 years 6 months ago #35121 by Daniel
Replied by Daniel on topic Mplayer JS issue
I may have found my issue, none of the music I upload is published until I go in as admin, therefore none of it will show in the playlist until it is published, hmmmm, we are dealing with professional artists is there not a way of having the uploads auto publish,

we are restricting uploads to artists uploading their own music only and are not letting other members upload any music so we would be OK to autopublish.

ahhhh on that line of thought I think I may have solved it. I justr need to remove the ability for proplre to upload on the actual player and let mthe menu syste,m work for the artists. so that people can hear there music from there playlist. I think. OK may be back.
Last edit: 7 years 6 months ago by Daniel.

More
7 years 6 months ago #35122 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Mplayer JS issue
Hello

Yes, you should be able to set this with ACL

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
7 years 6 months ago #35124 by Daniel
Replied by Daniel on topic Mplayer JS issue
sorted it, thanks, I had not created a menu item for it yet. the minute i did that it all appeared to resolve itself. hahahaha

I may need to buy some dev time as my need is a little quirky. and based on membershipo level access and not come one come all.

Time to create page: 0.327 seconds