[solved] Porperty DB does not exist problems

More
7 years 5 months ago - 7 years 5 months ago #35197 by Daniel
Hi Adrien,
I thought I woulod be nice and make a donation for your GEOQR Code plugin, installed it and activated it and then when you go to login to the website you get this message.

Error: 0 - Property db does not exist and a white page

switch it off and everything works great.

any ideas.
Last edit: 7 years 5 months ago by nordmograph.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 5 months ago #35201 by nordmograph
I emailed you the updated version for Joomla3.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
7 years 5 months ago #35202 by Daniel
Thanks mate
Did you get my email question?

More
7 years 5 months ago #35212 by nordmograph
Yes , unfortunately I'm currently too busy to handle such custom dev work.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
7 years 5 months ago #35218 by Daniel
OK, well thanks for your consideration.

Time to create page: 0.327 seconds