[solved] HTTP 500 error

More
11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #11759 by CASA CONSULT GmbH
Hello,
I installed the module and the XML rule for AUP and when I try to use this I just get an error. I fill in the paypal email and number of points to convert and upon clicking on the PayPal button I get a 500 (Internal Server Error) that he could not load the address http://<basic site address>/index.php/benutzer ... Strange thing is that if I try to enter this URL manually, it opens without problems - which should be, because that is the user detail menu.
No request email is sent to given custom address.
Do you have any idea what could be causing this?

Filip
Last edit: 11 years 8 months ago by nordmograph.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago #11763 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Re: HTTP 500 error
Nope, what is exactly the url? (hide the domain name if you want)
Are you using any SEF other than the core Joomla SEF?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
11 years 9 months ago #11770 by CASA CONSULT GmbH
This is the URL: gravedeco.casaconsult.net/index.php/benutzer

I'm not sure what SEF exactly is and how do I get this information about my site... :(

More
11 years 9 months ago #11773 by nordmograph
I can not find the plugin on that page.
Try disabling SEF from the joomla configuration.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
11 years 9 months ago #11873 by CASA CONSULT GmbH
I disabled the System - SEF plugin in the Extension manager. I hope that is what you meant. But it is still giving the same error.
The plugin itself is located on the very bottom-right corner of the page.

More
11 years 9 months ago #11874 by nordmograph
No I meant in Joomla configuration page.

I can not see the module on that page. Provide me an account by mail with enough points if module requires to be logged in to show.

Time to create page: 0.340 seconds