I need documentation VMVendor.

More
11 years 1 month ago #16610 by mclaro
I need documentation or setup instructions, I can not use the component VMVendor. After installing a screen only check plugins. In virtuemart not meet up as downloadable products.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 1 month ago #16614 by nordmograph
Hello

The vmvendor page has setup instructions for each extensions.
Especiallay if you use downloadable products, it tells you how and where to set the safepath in Virtuemart etc..

Feel free to post if you're missing anything.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
11 years 1 month ago #16616 by mclaro
1 - Yes, I can not set the download method of transmission, the test purchase always ask shipping method.
2 - I just want to make available for download as a product vendor, after I buy and pay (testing), I want to receive the download link. In panel (admin) VMvendor, USERPOINTS ALPHA COMPONENT (not ready), plgaup_vendorpoints2paypal (not ready) and called plgvm_istraxx_download (not ready), these 3 are really necessary for me to get that? The rest are ok.

Thanks for the help!

More
11 years 1 month ago #16618 by nordmograph
Hello

Yes
- AlphaUserPoints component (free) is required for admin to pay Vendors with points.
- Istraxx plugin (commercial) is required to deliver downloadable goods to customer
- plgaup_vendorpoints2paypal is required (for AlphaUserPoints component ) for vendors to change their points to Pyapal cash.

In a general manner If VMVendor admin page says it is required it means it is required in at least 99% cases.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
11 years 1 month ago #16626 by mclaro
Ok, I have all the plugins and active components, but can not find where to enable the sending method for download. I go into the virtuemart admin, configure shipping method and there is no option for downlod then configured by zip and country. Still have problems with the message "Sorry, no shipping method corresponds to the characteristics of their request." What to do?

Thanks!

More
11 years 1 month ago #16628 by nordmograph
Hello

You need to use the Shipment for digital products not any other than that one.

Time to create page: 0.329 seconds