Fatal Error

More
9 years 6 months ago #24752 by jpl1.618
Fatal Error was created by jpl1.618
Hi, I tried module on Joomla.3.3.5 and ES 1.2.22 and get the following error...

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'xxx/modules/mod_userpoints2paypalDShelper.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/php53/pear') in xxx/modules/mod_userpoints2paypal/mod_userpoints2paypal.php on line 12

please advise, thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 6 months ago #24753 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Fatal Error
Hello,

Sorry for this.
You can redownload and reinstall (it's just been fixed)
or open mod_userpoints2paypal.php
replace line 12 with
Code:
require_once dirname(__FILE__).'/helper.php';
It should fix the error message.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
9 years 6 months ago #24765 by jpl1.618
Replied by jpl1.618 on topic Fatal Error
Thanks for your help. I can load the page but when I press the Paypal submit button to request points exchange, I get the following mysql error:

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'interval , points , state) VALUES ('paypal.change','mod_userpoints2p' at line 2 SQL=INSERT INTO rzd_social_points (command , extension, title , description, alian, created , interval , points , state) VALUES ('paypal.change','mod_userpoints2paypal', 'COM_EASYSOCIAL_POINTS_USERPOINTS2PAYPAL' , 'COM_EASYSOCIAL_POINTS_USERPOINTS2PAYPAL_DESC' , 'change-points' , '2014-10-01 17:47:20' , '0' , '0' , '1' )

More
9 years 6 months ago #24766 by nordmograph
Hi

This one is a typo replace alian with alias.
I fixed the archive.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
9 years 6 months ago #24772 by jpl1.618
Replied by jpl1.618 on topic Fatal Error
Unfortunately, I still receive a mysql error.

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'interval , points , state) VALUES ('paypal.change','mod_userpoints2p' at line 2 SQL=INSERT INTO rzd_social_points (command , extension, title , description, alias, created , interval , points , state) VALUES ('paypal.change','mod_userpoints2paypal', 'COM_EASYSOCIAL_POINTS_USERPOINTS2PAYPAL' , 'COM_EASYSOCIAL_POINTS_USERPOINTS2PAYPAL_DESC' , 'change-points' , '2014-10-02 19:25:41' , '0' , '0' , '1' )

More
9 years 6 months ago #24774 by nordmograph
Hi,
I fixed this one too.
You have to replace interval with
Code:
`interval`
in that query.

Time to create page: 0.322 seconds