Compatibility

More
9 years 3 months ago #26194 by farukkm
Compatibility was created by farukkm
Hi, I have been trying to install mod_userpoints2paypal.zip on my site but I keep getting this message JLIB_INSTALLER_ERROR_NOTFINDXMLSETUPFILE. The module I have was downloaded Friday 26 April 2013

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 3 months ago #26197 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Compatibility
This is a long time ago.
Upgrade to latest version.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
9 years 3 months ago #26200 by farukkm
Replied by farukkm on topic Compatibility
C'mon lol........is there a way of using vendor points to paypal instead to combine all activities and check out?

More
9 years 3 months ago #26285 by farukkm
Replied by farukkm on topic Compatibility
Hi I would really appreciate a response as you can see on the screen shot I cant see points total points ened from other activities

More
9 years 3 months ago #26286 by farukkm

More
9 years 3 months ago #26287 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Compatibility
I don't understand your request:

You can use old vendorpoints2paypal, it deals with AUP
New vendorpoints2paypal deals with vmvvendorpoints

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Time to create page: 0.332 seconds