[fixed] Error in the email to the Paypal payment

More
9 years 2 months ago - 6 years 3 months ago #26480 by Aurum
Hello Support
Today I have purchased and installed the mod_userpoint2paypal! I have already translated a part in German. In a test deposit I have found that the email does not work for the disbursement left in the admin! .
  1. The LInk: ( peacecorps.international/index.php/de/co...count/profile/elomin ) leads to nothing! .
  1. The link to the Paying with Paypal returns an error with Paypal: ( www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr/?cmd=_dona...=0&bn=PP-DonationsBF )

In LInks's email address is not integrated the @!

Where can I fix this error? Is there an update? I can install

Thanks and the best regards
PeaceCorps
Last edit: 6 years 3 months ago by nordmograph.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 2 months ago #26481 by Aurum
Now, I've found that following first link extension is missing:?Itemid = 182

So it would work properly!

More
9 years 2 months ago #26482 by Aurum

More
9 years 2 months ago #26489 by nordmograph
OK good so is this solved for you ?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Aurum

More
9 years 2 months ago #26491 by Aurum
sorry, maybe I misunderstood the answer! Solve the problem or ask them how they can help me?

More
9 years 2 months ago #26498 by nordmograph
OK try version 1.3.8, these issues should be addressed:

Itemid added to the link
And the Paypal url was broken because the @ was incorrectly filtered by Joomla's jinput.
Give it a new try and let me know.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Aurum

Time to create page: 0.354 seconds