[solved] The email does not arrive

More
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #29832 by agrepe
Hello,
I installed the 2 USERPOINTS PAYPAL module on my site .
The points racaht application mlessage does not happen in the mail .
It is therefore not possible to make a refund .
Where can I verify that it has been sent .

The points balance does not change after a request for payment . In the module the CACUL properly done , but it has no impact on the balance in AlphaUserPoints

Best regards.
Eric
Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by nordmograph.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 5 months ago #29868 by nordmograph
Hello Eric,
I'll investigate and make further testing.
Are other emails going through on your site ?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
8 years 5 months ago #29871 by agrepe
Replied by agrepe on topic The email does not arrive
Hello,
Mail notifications are sent to the administrator ( there was a very long time but it worked ) . My website is placed in a folder ( Example: www.monsite / folder) but the link in the notification email tip to the root of my www in my hosting and not to the folder .
While this link points to a destination that does not exist , so that does not contain the payment request .
How can I configure this correctly ?

Best regards.
Eric

More
8 years 5 months ago #29872 by nordmograph
OK this should be fix in version 1.3.9 Let me know.
What about the points deduction ?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
8 years 2 months ago #31025 by tiwale
Replied by tiwale on topic The email does not arrive
Same problem here. Further, the email the user receives and the one the admin receives should be different. The user should see the links. If any, the user should only see the link to review his/her points.

Does it send an email also when the payment is made? When exactly is the point deducted ? Is it after the payment is made or right after the user sends the request ?

If before, what if the admin is away and does not see the request a week later ? If after, what if the user sends the request and his or her points reduced before payment is made ? I have not used it fully yet, but I can see some confusions ahead. You need put some more logic to this module

I know AUP has one, but any plan on having a module for users to purchase points? I'd prefer to use 1 product for buy/sell points.

More
8 years 2 months ago #31031 by nordmograph
Hi Tiwale,

Hope I can help

This module sends an automatic request mail from user to admin to change points.
The mail is only aimed to "admin", but user can choose to receive/keep a copy.
Points are deducted when the form is submitted and admin can check if the points deduction is effective before (AUP and EasySocial points only) processing the paypal payment.
Points are indeed deducted before Payment is made.

If you need we also have a BuyPoints with Virtuemart module. Wich has Virtuemart component as a requirement , but is much more flexible than the AUP application as thanks to virtuemart you can have different 'points packages', different prices, and various Payment methods for your users to buy points.

Time to create page: 0.366 seconds