[solved] The email does not arrive

More
5 years 6 months ago - 5 years 6 months ago #42522 by shih
Replied by shih on topic The email does not arrive
Though it has been a while since you posted this, I have the same problem like Tiwale's. The email requesting paypal donation (points converting 2 paypal) didn't arrive at the Site Admin every time, but sometimes it arrives. However, after long time, about 10 hours later. From your discussion on forum, I didn't see how solved this. Please let me know.
Last edit: 5 years 6 months ago by shih.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 6 months ago #42530 by nordmograph
In the module settings, you can choose to have the email sent to eithr site admin or custom address. Wich one did you try? Do you get the same issue with both ?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
5 years 6 months ago - 5 years 6 months ago #42538 by shih
Yes, I did try with both. If I select "Send Request to Site Admin", the system didn't send any email, while with the "Custom Email Address", I sometimes get the requesting email after 10 hour since the user sent out request. Sometimes no e-mail forever.

However, if I choose to have a copy of Email-Notification (this is to inform the user he is sending 2paypal request), I get the copy of email notification right away.

Would that possibly result from other extensions? I only use two other extensions. They are Community Builder and Book Library. I got automated email from the CB system without any problem.

This seems to be the last mile, please help me figure out this. I am looking forward to letting my site go live.

More
5 years 6 months ago #42539 by nordmograph
Hello
Can you try with my email as custom email?
contact@nordmograph.com, and post here, the time you did it.
Let's see how fast I get it.

Note that the recipeien email and the copy email are sent within the same sending process, so if you receive one, that means both are gone. Make sure it doesn't land in your spam folder.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
5 years 6 months ago - 5 years 6 months ago #42566 by shih
OK, I did it. The detail of requesting money is :
Monday, 15 October 2018 09:22 UserPoints2Paypal -2.00 - Paypal payment request to chiaen789 for (USD) 2.00

My time zone is GMT+2 (Brussels)

I triple checked nothing in my spam inbox.

More
5 years 6 months ago #42568 by nordmograph
Hello

I received it at 9:22 (Paris)

Paypal payment request to chiaen789 for 2.00 (USD). (Email sent to both user and admin)

Time to create page: 0.339 seconds