[solved] The email does not arrive

More
8 years 3 months ago #31040 by tiwale
Replied by tiwale on topic The email does not arrive
The way you explained it seem like it is a manual process as opposed to the auto-process that the description of the module mentioned. I thought it was like user makes a request, admin clicks a link, and boom it goes...

I do not have a store and do not use Virtuemart.

I basically want my users to be able to purchase points in additions to the ones earned and allow them to redeem these points for cash if they want. Anyway your modules/components can help? Be advised that I do not have a store. I basically have a chat(123flashchat) where users can send virtual gifts. I do not wish to use 123flashchat's built in system. I want to use either alpha/jomsocial or some other products for the ponts system

Thank you,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 3 months ago #31041 by nordmograph
Well it could be called semi auto, as user has to initiate it, requesting the transaction.
And admin has to receive the email and one click to process it.

As soon as transactions are involved, I recomend Alpha Userpoints (or EasySocial points), as you need tracks of spent / purchased points.
Jomsocial points transactions are not tracable.

For your need, You would use Virtuemart only for the points transactions. Not to mention that users would also get an invoice for their purchased points.
Virtuemart is a free component, so it would only cost you some time to set this up. I also can do it for you if you need.
Let me know.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
8 years 3 months ago #31042 by tiwale
I already bought Jomsocial. Let me look further into virtuemart. I tried to PM you, but I do not see that option. A solution that ties all would be great.

More
8 years 3 months ago - 8 years 3 months ago #31043 by nordmograph
Then use Alpha UserPoints, wich is a free and consistant app.
You can PM me replying to forum post notification email.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
Last edit: 8 years 3 months ago by nordmograph.

More
8 years 3 months ago #31046 by tiwale
I do not see a PM button anywhere in this site. Have you worked with 123flashchat ?

More
8 years 3 months ago #31047 by nordmograph
No, I have no experience with 123chat.
If you want to PM me, use email replying to a forum post notification.

Time to create page: 0.367 seconds