Missing points

More
8 years 2 months ago #31359 by tiwale
Missing points was created by tiwale
The missing point (requiredpoints - points) is not showing. Also, It is showing current points as a negative number.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 months ago #31367 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Missing points
Hello,

It's actually showing missing points as negative. There definitely is a layout issue. I'll test it right now , and provide an updated version. What points are you using ?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
8 years 2 months ago #31376 by tiwale
Replied by tiwale on topic Missing points
Alpha

More
8 years 2 months ago #31385 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Missing points
I just emailed you version 1.4
Give it a try and let me know

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
8 years 2 months ago #31386 by tiwale
Replied by tiwale on topic Missing points
Thanks... I will git it a try later on...

Time to create page: 0.338 seconds