[solved] Userpoints2Paypal (and Raffle System)

More
6 years 6 months ago - 6 years 6 months ago #39623 by thegrindlab
I never determined why points were not being deducted for raffle entries. Install Userpoints2Paypal yesterday and have yet to have any points deducted when a user submits through the modules. Also, the module displays part of the raw html after completing the submission routine. Lastly, the xml file will not install as a plugin/rule for AltaUserPoints. I am met with an error about the XML being invalid. I have manually created a rule (pointing to the correct file) and the results are the same. I have tried with SEF disabled, with most of my (not required for AltaUserPoints) site plugins disabled, with multiple site templates (in case there was some sort of script conflict), and results are the same.
Last edit: 6 years 6 months ago by nordmograph.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 6 months ago #39624 by nordmograph
Do you want me to have a look at your setup ?
Provide me with backend access.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
6 years 6 months ago - 6 years 6 months ago #39625 by thegrindlab
I have sent you the back-end login info through your site's email form.

Thank you.
Last edit: 6 years 6 months ago by thegrindlab.

More
6 years 6 months ago #39626 by nordmograph
OK I had a look at your raffle system, set the KickTail Deck (id:2) to points instead of coupon code, registered and got my point deducted. Is it solved ?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
6 years 6 months ago #39627 by nordmograph
Actually my points are deducted with coupon codes too.

More
6 years 6 months ago - 6 years 6 months ago #39628 by nordmograph
Also got my points to paypal deducted.
There is a url string that should not be showing indeed after submission, I fixed it and updated the module to 1.4.4 for this.
Did you receive the requests emails ?

Last edit: 6 years 6 months ago by nordmograph.

Time to create page: 0.331 seconds