[solved] After user sending request, I payed (donated) him, but no deduction of his points at site

More
5 years 5 months ago - 5 years 5 months ago #42472 by shih
I linked my Paypal Account with my site and got the Token stored in my site.
When the user sends the request, he can see his points is deducted. And the admin got request and sent him money. Then he came back to the site and re-checked his activity again, the points just don't decrease. :(

It seems to me another problem of linkage between site and paypal.
So I used the paypal donation to pay him. Does paypal tell my site to deduct the points at the same time? Or I need to manually deduct his points at the site?
Last edit: 5 years 5 months ago by shih.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 5 months ago #42477 by nordmograph
Sorry I'm confused and it seem there is some misunderstading.

You wrote:
When the user sends the request, he can see his points is deducted. And the admin got request and sent him money.
->This means the module deducts the points correctly and sends the email. This is what it is supposed to do

You wrote:
back to the site and re-checked his activity again, the points just don't decrease
-> So does this means your previous statement is wrong?
Did the points deduct from the request user account or not ?
If not, check the rule is installed and check your users are synched and get points from other rules too.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
5 years 5 months ago #42479 by nordmograph
It seems you did not set the AUP rule for userpoints2paypal module.
Find the rule details in the module archive. It's called:
plgaup_userpoints2paypal_alta.xml

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
5 years 5 months ago - 5 years 5 months ago #42488 by shih
At the moment when user sends out the request, he sees his points deducted, but after few minutes he came back, he sees his points the same, never gets deducted.
I found the "plgaup_userpoints2paypal_alta.xml" in my downloaded zip file. OK I set a new rule and add plgaup_userpoints2paypal as unique function name in my AUP. And the points got deducted! Cool!

And then the last thing needs to be solved. The site Admin didn't get "money request email" from the system, which used to work, I don't know what did I do. Please help. Even though I switched to Send Request to "Site Admin" , the request didn't appear in pending approval either. :(

Last edit: 5 years 5 months ago by shih.

More
5 years 5 months ago #42500 by shih
Interestingly, the Site Admin got the email of requesting money 10 hours after the user sending request. In fact, the user got an email 10 hours after sending request, too. Can we fix this?

Time to create page: 0.326 seconds