Configuration of 2paypal

More
5 years 4 months ago #42669 by shih
For some kind of reason, I have to re-install 2paypal. However, I couldn't get it work.

1. I got AUP and 2paypal installed.
2. I published module of "2paypal".
3. I added a rule of 2paypal in AUP, and set unique function name : "plgaup_userpoints2paypal"
4. I open an article and chose the module of 2paypal.
5. I set a menu item to this article.

When I click on the menu item, I got the following:

I successfully got it configurated and it worked before but I couldn't see why it failed to show this time. Did I miss any steps?
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 4 months ago #42677 by nordmograph
This is all about displaying a module on a page.
Check the module is enabled to public and set on the corresponding menu item.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
5 years 4 months ago - 5 years 4 months ago #42711 by shih
Replied by shih on topic Configuration of 2paypal
OK, I got it fixed.

Module→userpoint2paypal →Menu Assignment→Module Assignment→On all Pages
Attachments:
Last edit: 5 years 4 months ago by shih.

More
5 years 4 months ago #42712 by nordmograph
Well done :)

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Time to create page: 0.349 seconds