Where is the read me file

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 6 months ago #3766 by
Where is the read me file was created by
Hi, I am trying to set this up for Jomsocial and I cant seem to see where I would put my paypal details? ie for the money to be removed.

I also cant find a readme file in order to know how to configure.

Can you help me.

Many thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #3768 by nordmograph
Hello,
You don't have to set your paypal email, only the user that needs money for their points send their paypal email in the email request. Then site admin just has to click on the link received to proceed to payment being logguedin to his paypalown account).

Let me know if it's not clear.

I recommend using AUP more than Jomsocial points as AUP allows site admin to check for each request if points have effectively been deducted from users points account when sending a request.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 7 months ago #7452 by
Replied by on topic Re: Where is the read me file
Hi, the plugin works good. Just a few questions

1) Where do i access the design of the plugin ie. to edit he words "you can exchange..."

2) Do u have any thing that checks if userpoints are effectively deducted? I am willing to purchase.

More
12 years 7 months ago #7453 by nordmograph
Hello

1- language file is in joomlaroot/language/en-GB/en-GB.mod_userpoints2paypal.ini
2- Yes the mail sent to admin with the link to 1click poaypal payment also has a link to AUP component, user account page to check if points have effectively been deducted from the users account. So you can check before processing a paypal payment.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 7 months ago #7454 by
Hi say if I am using jomsocial userpoints to do the cashout, the aup plugin will help to check?

If not are there any existing plugins which can solve this?

Also how do I do slight change to the module? Like a Ajax box for eg

• Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 7 months ago #7455 by
I mean design change

Time to create page: 0.323 seconds