Profile Map not longer visible after JS Upgrade

More
11 years 10 months ago #11249 by testcouch

nordmograph wrote: sorry I missed these :)

After logging in I get the profile map with no problem:

C:\fakepath\Sans-titre-4.png

also for the module map, loading with no problem both on FIrefox and Chrome

But you have an old version of the plugin. Current version use Google Maps API v3

hi, ok we missunterstood us here wich profile works and where is the issue. i'v sended you a screenshoot video per email wich is better to unterstand ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 10 months ago #11250 by nordmograph
Ok so a user is not showing on map where it's supposed to.
Is the Jomsocial privacy aware setting enabled in the module?
What is the max number of user markers to be shown on map? According to what criteria.

This seems to be settings related.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
11 years 10 months ago #11251 by testcouch

nordmograph wrote: Ok so a user is not showing on map where it's supposed to.
Is the Jomsocial privacy aware setting enabled in the module?
What is the max number of user markers to be shown on map? According to what criteria.

This seems to be settings related.

yes the new user location is not showed on module map and also not in the jomsocial plugin! the plugin give for profile visitors the message "there is no location marked.." but the user have already set his location! (see activity)

Privacy aware is set to no
Max Number of Marker is: 100

you can use the Username in mail also for Backend Access :)

More
11 years 10 months ago #11252 by nordmograph
I used this credential front end to update my location manualy and new location showed both on profile and on module.
In you're video, you use the link from the activity stream, maybe the link is incorect, maybe user has removed location (by deleteing address fields for exemple) and then the old Activity stream link would point to a user without coordinates.

Can you check with Phpmyadmin if user actually has stored coordinates in the community_users table of the database?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
11 years 10 months ago #11257 by testcouch

nordmograph wrote: I used this credential front end to update my location manualy and new location showed both on profile and on module.
In you're video, you use the link from the activity stream, maybe the link is incorect, maybe user has removed location (by deleteing address fields for exemple) and then the old Activity stream link would point to a user without coordinates.

Can you check with Phpmyadmin if user actually has stored coordinates in the community_users table of the database?

i checked the database for user id 784 and the field entry is 255 for latitude and longitude. how could this happen..user should not able to delete the addressfields after a location marker, or?

b.t.w how can i modify the activity tooltip on map to show the new js 2.6 tooltip layout?

More
11 years 10 months ago #11260 by nordmograph
255 is the default empty value for Jomsocial coordinates.
2 possibilities:
- User never had coordiantes, and the activity stream link is sending to an incorect userid or page , maybe because of an incorect url rewriting ...
- User deleted or updated address with incorect values after having been located manually and Jomsocial Geocider can not find a location and set 255 as coordinates (most likely)

I don't understand you last question. do you mean the jomTips tooltip?

Time to create page: 0.326 seconds