[solved]Popup on map is too big and other problems

More
11 years 7 months ago - 11 years 7 months ago #13160 by JingJang
Hi there,

I made all changes but I have still trouble with the plugin.

I use a responsive template to provide a mobile version for smartphones and tablets too. So I set the plugin map height with %. The param description says it will work with % and px units. But when I set with % it looks like this:

To set fixed dimensions is no option because of the responsive template. When I set with height to 300px the map marker points not the correct position and and the popup looks like this (tablet view):

I set the qr code dimensions to 150 x 150 pixels. The popup do now better fits to the map dimension but there is a lot white space in the popup and users have to scroll down to see the qr code:

A better solution for me would the following: Is there a possibility to set the position on the module instead of the plugin? I have just published the plugin so you can set the position. The qr code I published with the qeoqrcode plugin.

Best regards
Last edit: 11 years 7 months ago by JingJang.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 7 months ago #13162 by nordmograph
Hi I really do not recommend to set a % height on the map. This makes no sense and won't work anyway responsive template or not. No problem with a % in width though.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
11 years 7 months ago - 11 years 7 months ago #13164 by JingJang
Is there a possibility to set the position on the module instead of the plugin? I have just published the plugin that the users are able to set their position. The qr code I published with the qeoqrcode plugin. So i don't really need the plugin to be published.

More
11 years 7 months ago #13165 by nordmograph
Well plugins can only be set and published in plugins positions.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
11 years 7 months ago - 11 years 7 months ago #13167 by JingJang

nordmograph wrote: Well plugins can only be set and published in plugins positions.

I know about that, but users can only use plugins I published before. What about this question? :

Is there a possibility to set the position on the module instead of the plugin?

More
11 years 7 months ago #13168 by nordmograph
Oh you mean user location? No, only the plugin can update a location.

Time to create page: 0.338 seconds