Get Direction Link redirect to Frontpage

More
11 years 2 months ago #16172 by nordmograph
There is a route icon for profile owner directions
The icon doesn't show when porfileowner visits own profile.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 2 months ago #16182 by testcouch

nordmograph wrote: There is a route icon for profile owner directions
The icon doesn't show when porfileowner visits own profile.

ok and when is it visible?

More
11 years 2 months ago #16183 by nordmograph
Hi

I just emailed you an update for
plg_geommunitylocator

This update should fix:
- Friends and events avatar taken from s3 storage when set in Jomsocial settings/
- Route icon not showing anywhere when set off in the plugin settings.

If it is fine I suggest you provide me ftp access so I can fix the route issue caused by sh404

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
11 years 2 months ago #16185 by testcouch

nordmograph wrote: Hi

I just emailed you an update for
plg_geommunitylocator

This update should fix:
- Friends and events avatar taken from s3 storage when set in Jomsocial settings/
- Route icon not showing anywhere when set off in the plugin settings.

If it is fine I suggest you provide me ftp access so I can fix the route issue caused by sh404

thanks again for your fix..i sent you the ftp Access ;)

More
11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #16186 by nordmograph
Ok I edited your file and it seems to work fine now but please confirm as It looks like url rewriting was off.

Let me know so I add the change to the core archive.

Last edit: 11 years 2 months ago by nordmograph.
The following user(s) said Thank You: testcouch

More
11 years 2 months ago #16187 by testcouch
thanks again for the fix..it works perfect :)

just a question..can you change in next version the position from the "updategmap" icon from left bottom to right top? i ask this because it's not logical if the profile owner (without location) read the info "PLG_GEOLOC_CLICKPLACE" but the Icon for automatic is on bottom left!?

Time to create page: 0.325 seconds