info

More
11 years 2 months ago #16469 by renato1963
info was created by renato1963
Hi, after purchasing the plug_in, I installed it, but I can not see its functionality ... you can give me some guidance? thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 2 months ago #16472 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic info
Hi

Make sure it is enabled, then either set it as a core application in its settings or make sure users add it to their profile from the 'Customize my Page' page.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
11 years 2 months ago #16473 by renato1963
Replied by renato1963 on topic info
Thank you ... I still do not see the maps, you think it might be a problem with the module / plugin or otherwise?

another question: is it possible to do so during the registration process the user can also geolocalize?

thanks and sorry for my English!

More
11 years 2 months ago #16474 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic info
Well so what do you see? provide a url or screenshot if you need help.

No Geommunity at registration is only possible in Community Builder version.
Not for Jomsocial

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
11 years 2 months ago #16475 by renato1963
I'll send you the screenshoot, should not it be clear I am giving you the url. thanks

Attachments:

More
11 years 2 months ago #16476 by renato1963
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.328 seconds