Strange title with Jomsocial 2.8

More
11 years 1 month ago #17447 by farukkm
Hi, I have funny title with geommunity locator like so PLG_GEOMMUNITYLOCATOR_TITLE. using jomsocial 2.8 please advise. also is Gmap activity not showing map

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 1 month ago #17448 by nordmograph
Hello

Upgrade to latest Geommunitylocator to ficx this or add:
PLG_GEOMMUNITYLOCATOR_TITLE="My Location"
to your language file located in the administrator folder.

For the Gmap Activity , post in the right category and provide a link to the page.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
11 years 1 month ago #17468 by farukkm
is this the lastest version plg_geommunitylocatorJ25-2.3.3? if it is I have upgraded it with no difference. also of text on the plugin also appear in the same formatt e.g. PLG_GEOLOC_CLICKAPLACE

More
11 years 1 month ago #17470 by nordmograph
No you should get the update: plg_myplayer_J2.5-J3_2.4.zip

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
11 years 3 weeks ago #17563 by farukkm
plg_myplayer_J2.5-J3_2.4.zip ? my problem is with plg_geommunitylocator :)

More
11 years 3 weeks ago #17611 by farukkm
is there going to be an update for this soon for jomsocial 2.8

Time to create page: 0.337 seconds