Geo activity not displayed in JS activity stream

More
11 years 3 weeks ago #17616 by tluzio
Jomsocial 2.8.4, Joomla 2.5.10, Joomforest JF Social 1.3 template
Plugin checked as Jomsocial core application

Hello
Thanks for great module and plugin.
The module works out of the box; no problem.
However, I have problems with displaying the updated locations from the plugin in the Jomsocial activity stream.

I see that the stream says "1 new message". When I click on it, the message disappears, and nothing is shown.
I have set the "Geommunity module page" to "modules/mod_geommunity/mod_geommunity.php".
This may be wrong, so I have also tried with different URLs (to the pages I have put the Geommunity module).

There should be no jQuery conflicts, I have enabled that jquery noconflict sitewide.

I am not sure where to find the solution to this, so I start with this forum.

Regards,
Thomas Luzio

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 weeks ago #17617 by nordmograph
Hello

Jomsocial 2.8.x activty stream is not ready yet, as the 2.8 activity API is brand new and had not been documented untill yesterday. We'll provide an update as soon as we're ready with it.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
11 years 3 weeks ago #17619 by tluzio
Great! Thanks for your fast reply!

More
11 years 1 week ago #17835 by tluzio
Any update on this ?

More
11 years 3 days ago #17878 by nordmograph
Hello

Yes the plugin has been updated today, you can give it a try.
Note support for j1.5 as been dropped.
Only one plugin now for Joomla 2.5 and j3
and support for JS2.8

Lety me know if it works as expected.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
The following user(s) said Thank You: tluzio

More
11 years 3 days ago #17879 by tluzio
Hello again.
Yes, the plugin works perfectly well now.

Thanks.

Time to create page: 0.333 seconds