Map Locator Profile doesn't update the position

More
11 years 2 weeks ago #17647 by mdelreal
Hi,

One question, when I activate the plugin from the profile to update their position, when I click on update takes me to the page to change the profile picture and status is not updated. Do you know why this may be happening?

Also occurs to me that with the admin user shows me in the sidebar, but with a normal user in the main (at first I put it in the sidebar, but then I changed it).

Could be because I have installed version 2.8.4 of JomSocial?

Thanks
Manuel

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 2 weeks ago #17648 by nordmograph
Hello

First problem seems to be related to a url rewriting issue
What is the landing url you get?
Can you try disabling SEF (just for testing purpose)?

For you second question. there is no reason it would behave differently between admin or registered users.
You can set the plugin position, but then users can manually change it.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
11 years 2 weeks ago #17649 by mdelreal
Hi,

I've tried to disable SEF and nothing happens, the same.

For the second issue, in an administrator user, not only shows the map in the sidebar, also doesn't work to make click to update position, only works if i push "guess" botton to set automatic the position.

Also i've the Activity stream map to no and to set the position ask me "Announce"

Thanks a lot for your help
Manuel

More
11 years 2 weeks ago #17662 by mdelreal
I found the source of the problem, if I create a menu to change the default profile, change the photo, etc.. when I click on update the position, the web goes to this page (change avatar, etc.) and doesn't save the position ... if i unpublish this menus this works fine

Any idea?

Thanks
Manuel

Time to create page: 0.311 seconds