Map isnt loading

More
11 years 1 week ago #17829 by marcg313
Map isnt loading was created by marcg313
When jomsocial profile types filter is set to 'JSPT Component' (which i have installed) and I enter the Profile Type ID of the users I want to display the map module doesnt load.

For example: i have a user in the profile type id '1'. I don't have any users in the profile type '2'. When i select profile type id '1' the map doesnt show but when select profile type id '2' the map does show but without any users (as i dont have any).

Please advise whats causing this and how i can get profile type id '1' to work on the map asap.

If it helps find a solution, when I disable the set jomsocial profile types filter to 'No' the mp no longer displays either.

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 1 week ago #17830 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Map isnt loading
Hello

Only way to help debug this is to provide a url to the map.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
11 years 1 week ago #17832 by marcg313
Replied by marcg313 on topic Map isnt loading
Hi the url to the map is 91.146.107.31/~hype

More
11 years 1 week ago #17833 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Map isnt loading
Hello

Can you check if the issue is related to the Hype Rating field?
Can you disable it?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Time to create page: 0.321 seconds