Error: 0 Property db does not exist

More
10 years 9 months ago - 10 years 9 months ago #18860 by mdelreal
Hi,

I'm testing the component in joomla 3.1.X and the new version of jomsocial 3.0, recently published

At first it seems that all goes well but when publishing the plugin in the profile, it gives an error:

Error: 0
Property does not exist db

Obviously you do not have time to take a new jomsocial version 3, but if you want you can see the error and try to correct my site

thank you very much
Manuel
Last edit: 10 years 9 months ago by mdelreal.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 9 months ago #18861 by mdelreal
sorry, the web is: linknjob.com/new

Thanks
Manuel

More
10 years 9 months ago #18862 by nordmograph
Hello

Yes I could download JS3 rc2
I'll have a look at your issue.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
10 years 9 months ago #18863 by nordmograph
I just tryed on Joomla3.1 with Jomsocial 3rc2
everything is fine except a css conflict, but no DB issue and location update and Activity Stream working fine.
Can you reinstall latest version?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
10 years 9 months ago #18864 by mdelreal
Hi,

With Joomla 3.1.X and jomsocial 3RC1 and RC2 works, but since yesterday there is the jomsocial 3 stable version, this is the version i'm trying

I'm using. plg_geommunitylocator2.3.4.zip and mod_geommunity_j3-v2.6.3.zip, i think there are the lastest versions

Thanks
Manuel

More
10 years 9 months ago #18865 by nordmograph
Can you email me that latest Jomsocial version you use?
I'll give it a try. emailt it to:
contact at nordmograph ddot com

Time to create page: 0.335 seconds