[solved] plg_geommunitylocator « Joomla 1.5

More
10 years 4 months ago - 10 years 4 months ago #20437 by helio79
Hello Adrien,

Geommunity stopped working because of the end of google maps api v2, so today I bought your newer version.

I don't know exactly what's happening but when I tried to install the plugin I allways got this error:
"Fatal error: Call to a member function data() on a non-object in /home/xxxxxx/public_html/libraries/joomla/installer/adapters/plugin.php on line 64"

I tested the joomla installer by installing plugins from another Joomla 1.5 apps and all of them worked fine.The only one causing that installation problem was really Geommunity.

Probably it's because your recent version has some compatibility issue with the old Joomla 1.5.24, which is the Joomla version I'm still using...and for the momment It's impossible for me to migrate to a newer version of Joomla...just next year.

Adrien, I have some really urgency to solve this, so I need your help very much.

What can be done?

Thanks,
Hélio
Last edit: 10 years 4 months ago by nordmograph.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 4 months ago #20440 by nordmograph
Hi

I added another version of the plugin in the package that should work fine with j1.5
Download it again.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
10 years 4 months ago #20441 by helio79
Hi Adrien,

I downloaded the new package (plg_geommunitylocator2.3.5e) and tried to install it, but I still have the same problem. "Fatal Error..etc...)

Do you want access to website?

Thanks,
Hélio

More
10 years 4 months ago #20444 by nordmograph
Don't install 2.3.5e
install 2.3.3

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
10 years 4 months ago #20445 by helio79
Ok, but you have to put it in the package! ;)
You only zipped the 2.3.5e

More
10 years 4 months ago #20446 by nordmograph
Ok I updated it again. Double check, it should be there.
let me know.

Time to create page: 0.338 seconds