[solved] plg_geommunitylocator « Joomla 1.5

More
8 years 4 months ago - 8 years 4 months ago #30499 by helio79
Hi Adrien,

I had to unpublished it, because it didn’t look good like it was.

But I didn’t want to give up on your extension because of this sudden conflict with /plugins/system/mtupgrade/mootools.js (MooTools 1.2.5)

I really don’t know what happened because I haven’t done anything that could trigger that conflict. Two nights ago everything was fine, and last morning it wasn’t.

Anyway, I know for sure that the “plg_geommunitylocator" is working fine and it does work as it is supposed to work with /media/system/js/mootools.js (MooTools 1.12)

The problem is that the “plg_geommunitylocator" by being now override with plugins/system/mtupgrade/mootools.js and is unable to call /media/system/js/mootools.js

Now I know this is exactly the problem, because I checked it many, many times.

How can I tell “plg_geommunitylocator" just to call /media/system/js/mootools.js and ignore /plugins/system/mtupgrade/mootools.js?

Could you please help me?

Best regards,
Hélio
Last edit: 8 years 4 months ago by helio79.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 4 months ago #30502 by nordmograph
I'm affraid I have no idea,
The plugin uses what's loaded.
Yes re enable it so I can have a nother look.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
8 years 4 months ago #30503 by helio79
I have enable it again.

Could it be possible to load the map after the loading of mootools like someone suggested me?

Which code should I add to the plugin to make it load after?

Best regards,
Hélio

More
8 years 4 months ago #30504 by nordmograph
Do you have the same issue with the Geommunity module ?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
8 years 4 months ago - 8 years 4 months ago #30505 by helio79
Hi,

I don't use the module. Just used it at the beginning (some good time ago).

And about some code to make the plugin load after mootools.

Do you think its possible?
Last edit: 8 years 4 months ago by helio79.

More
8 years 4 months ago #30508 by helio79
Hi Adrien,

I just would like you to tell me if changing the javascript loading order could be done and if you think it could work.

Thanks

Best regards,
Hélio

Time to create page: 0.323 seconds