[solved] Remove driving directions icon

More
10 years 2 weeks ago - 10 years 2 weeks ago #22196 by steve30000
How do I remove the driving directions icon from the jomsocial plugin? In the plugin itself, I have "Enable Route" set to No which I thought would do it but the directions icon still appears. I can't seem to find a setting that disables it.
Last edit: 10 years 2 weeks ago by nordmograph.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 2 weeks ago #22216 by nordmograph
Hello Steve,

True, actually this option was for directions to the profile owner, but it also makes sense in your case.
I updated the plugin. You can redownload it and install plg_geommunitylocator2.3.6.zip.
It should solve your problem.

Let me know.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
10 years 2 weeks ago #22239 by steve30000
Yes, that worked. Thank you for the quick response.

Time to create page: 0.320 seconds