How to show real name instead of username

More
9 years 8 months ago #24014 by dennisth19
How to show real name instead of username
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 8 months ago #24016 by nordmograph
Hello Denis , this should be using the main Jomsocila setting for naming.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
9 years 8 months ago #24032 by dennisth19
Hello Adrian,

its correct set in js backend to fullnames.
In all other extensions its also correct displayed, only here in the plugin not

More
9 years 8 months ago #24034 by nordmograph
Do you confitm it only concerns the friends names in this plugin ? It is wat I could reproduce.
Let me know

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
9 years 8 months ago #24036 by dennisth19
dont understand... in the plugin is the username but i want the full name instead.
everything is set on full name in the backend in js

More
9 years 8 months ago #24041 by nordmograph
Yes yes I understand :)
In the geolocator plugin the profile owner name respects JS config setting for 'displayname' but friends only keep their usernames and do not display their real names when set to in JS.
I just fixed this. Give it a try and let me know.

Time to create page: 0.334 seconds