Click map location redirect problem

More
9 years 1 month ago #27201 by farukkm
Hi Everytime I try to click update map using click on map function it redirects me to a edit profile page . Please advise

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 1 month ago #27206 by nordmograph
Hi,
It is because it doesn't use the correct Itemid for profile in the link, ti seems to use the profile edition itemid instead.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
9 years 1 month ago #27211 by farukkm
okaay! how can I fix it ? lol

More
9 years 1 month ago #27212 by nordmograph
Disable SEF, find the Itemid for your profile and not profile edition,
set it to the Geommunity3 component parameter for user profiles itemid and check if the plugins doesn't have it's own parameter for this to.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
9 years 1 month ago #27214 by farukkm
I am using mod_geommunity_2.7.4. is it the same process?

More
9 years 1 month ago #27216 by nordmograph

nordmograph wrote: Geommunity3 component

Time to create page: 0.332 seconds