JEvents map - cluster not shown

More
More
7 years 5 months ago #35501 by nordmograph
Make sure you update the module
Especially this file
freudenhain.de/modules/mod_jevents_maps/js/markerclusterer.js

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 5 months ago #35503 by alumnifreudenhain
Sorry to ask, but how can I do it? I only have the original file of the 2_mod_jevents_maps, but dated 2014.

More
7 years 4 months ago #35780 by nordmograph
Dont bother about the file.
(it's part of the module in the js filder)
Simply update the module if you're not sure.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
7 years 3 months ago - 7 years 3 months ago #36538 by alumnifreudenhain
Sorry, I don't know how to do that. I re-uploaded the files, but it didn't help.

Meanwhile I'm also encountering this problem: The location of the city of Weimar is not correct: freudenhain.de/index.php/2013-09-13-12-5...5/-/weimar-fahrt-q11 (it should be: www.google.de/maps/place/Weimar/@50.9769...9794934!4d11.3235439 )

The same goes for Barcelona which was "moved" to Berlin: freudenhain.de/index.php/2013-09-13-12-5...fahrt-nach-barcelona
Last edit: 7 years 3 months ago by alumnifreudenhain.

More
7 years 3 months ago #36539 by nordmograph
You need to update the module. So it fixes the cluster issue.
Download latest version.

Time to create page: 0.345 seconds