Locator shows wrong user in profile

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 6 months ago #4059 by
Hey there,

when i navigate to my own profile my own locator is shown. When after that I navigate to the profile another jomsocial member the locator still shows my locator and vice versa. Caching is already disabled. What can be the problem?

best regards.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #4064 by nordmograph
Hello,
This bug was on an older version. Have you got the latest Geommunity version?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 6 months ago #4074 by
i downloaded the locator plugin again in my account and replaced the old one but no luck. could you please provide me the latest version to harder@inventivo.es?

regards,
nils

More
13 years 6 months ago #4076 by nordmograph
I just checked, you have some downloads left. Can't you get it from your Nordmograph profile (my orders tab)? You're supposed to.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 6 months ago #4077 by
the new install i mentioned before was from the download i made today. so the bug is still there in that version...

More
13 years 6 months ago #4079 by nordmograph
Hmm are you sure?
Do you have the streetview and qrcode features on that version?

What jomsocial version?

Time to create page: 0.342 seconds