Looks like a CB reference in my JS plugin

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 6 months ago #4139 by
I've just bought and installed the plugin for Jomsocial but when I enter my site, I get this error message:

WWarning: include(/home/dstadmin/xxxx.com/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/ue_config.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/dstadmin/xxxx.com/modules/mod_geommunity/mod_geommunity.php on line 20

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/dstadmin/xxxx.com/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/ue_config.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/home/dstadmin/xxxx.com/plugins/system:.:/usr/local/lib/php:/usr/local/php5/lib/pear') in /home/dstadmin/xxxx.com/modules/mod_geommunity/mod_geommunity.php on line 20

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/dstadmin/xxxx.com/modules/mod_geommunity/tmpl/default.php on line 85
Geommunity Map! 0 located users

The xxxx.com isn't the name of the site, but there are various reasons why i don't want the domain on a public forum.

Anyway comprofiler is Community Builder as far as I know, so something's not right and I checked the file I downloaded (GeommunitySuite_JS_UNZIPFIRST.zip). I hope you can help and thankyou in advance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #4140 by nordmograph
Hello
Set the module to use Jomsocial and Not CB :)
It is in the module parameters

Does it fix it?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.304 seconds