Geommunity with Jomsocial 2.0

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 5 months ago #4277 by
Hi. We are starting a new jomsocial community.
I really like your plugin, but I have a few question?

Its working fine with Jomsocial 2.0?
(I only see reference about 1.6 or 1.8)

I can select in the map between all user, or only my friends?

If I buy the plugin, all the upgrade are include, or you need to pay everytime that you want a new update?

Best regards, and thank you for yours answer.
Zaida

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #4278 by nordmograph
Hello Zaida
Not tested yet with JS 2.0 but will be soon and will be made compatible. Purchasing an item on Nordmograph you have 4 downloads within one year so if yiou redownload the package after an update, you'll get it.

Yes Geommunity fo JS is privacy aware. If user restrict the plugin to their friends only, theire position on the module map will also be shown to their friends only.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 5 months ago #4279 by
Replied by on topic Re:Geommunity with Jomsocial 2.0
Ok, thank you for all yours answer, it is quite clear.

The only thing that is not 100% clear for me is the second question (probably I didn't explain properly).

If you have your profile as public, is posible to switch in the map, between find all the user of jomsocial, or only your friends?

Imagine that you have a very big comunity with 10000 users. Sometime to reperezsent all this users in the map can be confuse.

If some option to show in your map all the users, when you are looking for new people, or change to only your friends?

I was thinking something similar to choose Terrain, Satelite, etc but to choose between all the comunity or only your friends.

Best regards:
Zaida

More
13 years 5 months ago #4280 by nordmograph
Hello

The profile plugin will show you and your friends. The module map will show every user that wants to be in. :) According to profile application user privacy settings.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 5 months ago #4281 by
Replied by on topic Re:Geommunity with Jomsocial 2.0
Ok, thank your for your info.

Waiting for the Jomsocial compatible 2.0.
It,s the module that I was looking for.

More
13 years 4 months ago #4485 by jasperli
What is the status of JS 2.0 Compatibility?
I need the info before i can upgrade.

Jasper

Time to create page: 0.334 seconds